Noah's Residents

Noah's Residents

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ginger - Cross Breed




My name is Ginger and I am a pint size mongrel.

I was searching for food when Lily saw me. I was suffering from severe mange and completely bald.

Lily nursed me to health and tried to keep me at home but I loved running out to the busy street too much.

So Lily thought that it was better for me that I move to Noah's Ark where I will be free to roam and run in safety.

Here in Noah's Ark, there's plenty of food, water and shelter. The animals also receive medical care and lots of TLC.

I do not need to lead a life of wandering, not knowing when the next meal will be. It's a happy ending for a little dog like me.

For that, we the animals would like to thank Uncle Raymund and all those who made Noah's Ark; an animal haven with a no-kill policy; a reality.

Paws and Licks,
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment