In conjunction with World Animal Day in October,
we will be organising a trip to Noah's Ark.
Date: Saturday, 8 October 2016
Time: 10.30 am to 6.30 pm (includes vegetarian lunch)
Meeting point: Boon Lay MRT passenger pick-up point
Fees: S$70 per head
10.00 am Meet and assemble at Boon Lay MRT passenger pick-up point
10.30 am Depart meeting point and proceed to Tuas Checkpoint
12.00 noon Vegetarian lunch at Pekan Nanas
1.00 pm Shopping at Pekan Nanas Super Market
2.00 pm Meet and proceed for Noah's Ark
5.15 pm Depart Noah’s Ark for Singapore
6.30 pm Arrive in Singapore
To register, please email your registration details to Noah's Ark Events.
- Full name of each passenger (as in passport):
- Mobile No.:
- Number of visitors (including yourself):
- Amount: S$70 per head X ___ paxs = S$____
- Alighting point: (a) Boon Lay MRT Station or (b) Bishan MRT Station
- Are there any non-Singaporean in the group? Yes / No
- If you are a non-Singaporean, you are required to arrange for your own VISA
- Incomplete details will NOT BE ENTERTAINED
- Please check ALL DETAILS have been filled
- Kindly be informed that seats will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment
- The fee of S$70 per head includes transport (2-way) with a vegetarian lunch
- Do inform us if you have dietary needs
- Itinerary is subject to changes due to traffic conditions
- Please be at Boon Lay MRT Passenger Pick-Up Point at 10.00 am sharp, attendance is required
- Transport to and fro from Boon Lay MRT Passenger Pick-Up Point. It is on the same side as the interchange where many bicycles are parked
- There will be an additional drop-off at Bishan MRT for the return trip
Noah’s Ark Tour Terms & Conditions
- There will be no refund if you do not show up for the tour regardless of the weather. The money will be taken as donation for the animals at the sanctuary.
- We are unable to cancel your registration once payment has been made.
- Substitutes are acceptable, but only one change of name/person is allowed and it must be one week before the departure date.
- Young children (under 8 years old) are not advised to visit unless they have no fear of being surrounded by many dogs at one time. Parents/Guardians will have to be responsible for their children/ward at the sanctuary.