Noah's Residents

Noah's Residents

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Maaf - Cross Breed


Hello!

My name is Maff. I came to Noah's Ark by a stroke of luck.

A school teacher saw a car collided into me and rushed to see what she could do. I was in a dreadful state and had to eventually have my left hind leg amputated by the vet.

However, it seemed a small price to pay as she decided to adopt me and give me a place call home.

Sadly, because of superstition, she was forced to give me up as her mother believed that a black and white dog with a missing hind leg would bring bad luck to the family.

Luckily, she decided to rehome me at Noah's Ark where I am much loved by everyone. I guess my lost limb was the price I paid for a second change at happiness.

Do support Noah's Ark in their fund raising if you can. The animal shelter is a refuge for handicapped animals like me and needs your support to keep it running.

And when you are in Noah's Ark, do drop by and give me a pat on the head. It feels great to be loved!

Paws and Licks,
Maaf


Photo credits: Nicholas Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment