Noah's Residents

Noah's Residents

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm Beth The Fabulous



"I'm Beth the Fabulous, one of the dogs here at Noah's Ark and this is my story. I had my right hind leg injured while i was with my previous owner. I'm not sure how it happens, but i do know that i was at the vet for a surgery to have my leg fixed. Next thing i knew, i was send to an animal shelter because in my owner's eyes, i'm no longer the "perfect" dog he once had.




Anyway, I made new friends at the shelter but none of them lasted because one by one they were adopted. After two and a half years at the shelter, i found out that no one was keen to adopt me.





                                          


Finally, i was taken out from the shelter and had a four hours drive to an amazing sanctuary called Noah's Ark Natural Animal Sanctuary (NANAS) that is based in Johor. Now i can relax, take it easy and enjoy doing the things i do best and that is, waking up every morning by having a good splash into the pond and feel peace, love and understanding with Mother Nature.







So that's my story. It started out a bit sad but thanks to the wonderful people like YOU who support NANAS. I'm truly blessed. "

Love,
Beth "A"



No comments:

Post a Comment