Noah's Residents

Noah's Residents

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I am Bond


Hi! My name is Bond.

I arrived at Noah's Ark on Tuesday  evening. Thanks to Noah's Ark for giving me a second chance to be alive.

My ex-owner brought me to the vet to be put down because I met with a road accident and injured my left mid femur which had to be amputated. 

The ex-owner refused to pay for my surgery - what an owner he was.

This would not have happened if he had allowed me to pee and poo in the garden.  He made me do my business outside the house - till one day a car hit  me.  Can you feel the pain that I went through for a few days with no treatment? 

I am only 1.5 years old and I have so much to live for.
 
Such owners are super irresponsible and a miser, they have no heart or compassion for their pet that bring them love,  joy and companionship.
 
You took me in when I was a cute puppy.  I still have my looks. Now that I am no longer a perfect dog, you have conveniently wanted to end my life.
 
I will be receiving medical treatment to amputate my left hind leg soon at Noah's Ark ABC Clinic* and I will soon be able to walk like my friends.

If you visit me at the sanctuary, remember  to say "Hi" to me.
 
Licks from
Bond

Footnote:
 * Noah's Ark ABC Clinic (ABC = Animal Birth Control)

No comments:

Post a Comment