International Homeless Animals’ Day (IHAD) 2016 will take place
on Saturday, 20 August and we will be organising a tour
to Noah’s Ark Natural Animal Shelter.
Time to come together to raise awareness about pet over population,
the importance of sterilisation and adoption.
Noah’s Ark Tour
Date: Saturday, 20 August 2016
Time: 1 pm to 8.30 pm (includes dinner)
Meeting point: Boon Lay MRT passenger pick-up point
Fees: S$70 per head
1.00 pm Meet and assemble at Boon Lay MRT passenger pick-up point
1.30 pm Depart meeting point and proceed to Tuas Checkpoint
2.30 pm Arrive at Noah’s Ark & meet the residents
6.00 pm Lok Lok Dinner at Noah’s Ark
7.30 pm Depart Noah’s Ark for Singapore
9.00 pm Arrive Singapore
To register, please email your registration details to Noah’s Ark Natural Animal Shelter.
- Full name of each passenger (as in passport):
- Mobile No.:
- Number of visitors (including yourself):
- Amount: S$70 per head X ___ paxs = S$____
- Alighting point: (a) Boon Lay MRT Station or (b) Bishan MRT Station
- Are there any non-Singaporean in the group? Yes / No
- If you are a non-Singaporean, you are required to arrange for your own VISA
- Incomplete details will NOT BE ENTERTAINED
- Please check ALL DETAILS have been filled
- Kindly be informed that seats will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment
- The fee of S$70 per head includes transport (2-way) with a Lok Lok dinner
- Do inform us if you have dietary needs
- Itinerary is subject to changes due to traffic conditions
- Please be at Boon Lay MRT Passenger Pick-Up Point at 1.00 pm sharp, attendance is required
- Transport to and fro from Boon Lay MRT Passenger Pick-Up Point. It is on the same side as the interchange where many bicycles are parked
- There will be an additional drop-off at Bishan MRT for the return trip
Noah’s Ark Tour Terms & Conditions
- There will be no refund if you do not show up for the tour regardless of the weather. The money will be taken as donation for the animals at the sanctuary.
- We are unable to cancel your registration once payment has been made.
- Substitutes are acceptable, but only one change of name/person is allowed and it must occur at least one week before the departure date.
- Young children (under 8 years old) are not advised to visit unless they have not fear of being surrounded by many dogs at one time. Parents/Guardians will have to be responsible for their children/ward at the sanctuary.