16 August 2016
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
We are pleased to announce that our new entity, Noah’s Ark Natural Animal Shelter (NANAS) in Singapore has been approved by the Registry of Societies on 27 July 2016.
A new committee with a brand new team has been formed, headed by Mr Raymund Wee, Original Founder of Noah’s Ark in 1995 as President to continue its mission to help animals in need both in Singapore and Malaysia.
Raymund Wee says, “Animal suffering knows no national boundaries. We will not let politics or borders stop our compassion.”
Since our announcement at the beginning of July about our split with NA CARES in Singapore and subsequently losing our funding for sanctuary operations, we have been inundated with offers of help from all quarters.
• We wish to thank our loyal supporters and donors from Singapore and Malaysia for their continuous support and generous donations during this difficult time.
• We are very grateful to our volunteers and friends who stepped up efforts to help raise funds to ensure that we give the same standard and quality of care to the more than 1,000 animals living at the sanctuary.
• All our sanctuary tours have been over-subscribed with people eager to help in any way possible.
• Help came from as far as Australia in the form of financial assistance to help feed our horses and ponies. We wish to thank Janet Thomas and her team from Animal Aid Abroad Inc.
• From Singapore, Pets Station organised a food drive for our dogs and cats. For every purchase of dog or cat food, Pets Station matched it on a one-for-one basis.
• We Heart Stray TNRM Group staged the first ever public fund raising event in Johor, Malaysia in aid of NANAS.
We are truly and deeply humbled by this outpouring of support from the public as more and more people come on board to help us help the animals.
Announcing Our First Project
Moving forward, our first project is the launch of the NANAS Calendar which should be ready for distribution in September 2016. In the meantime, you can help us increase our initial print run and hence reduce our cost by ordering in advance. You are most welcome to place your orders at S$10 each with email@example.com with the following details:
We would also like to inform you that a new Singapore bank account has just been opened.
All donations, sponsorship and boarding fees from Singapore should be paid into this new account.
You can pay by the following methods in Singapore Dollars:
Via Funds Transfer
Bank: DBS Bank
Account No: 023-905510-9
Account Name: Noah’s Ark Natural Animal Shelter
Please issue cheque to “Noah’s Ark Natural Animal Shelter” and mail to:
405C Fernvale Lane, #09-101 Singapore 793405
To contribute in Malaysian Ringgit:
Via Fund Transfer
Account No: 01190002636058
Account Name: Noah's Ark Natural Animal Shelter
Branch: Gelang Patah, JB
Please issue cheque to "Noah's Ark Natural Animal Shelter" and mail it to:
No. 3 Jalan Temenggong
11 Taman Ungku Tun Aminah
81300 Skudai, Johor BahruJohor, Malaysia