Noah's Residents

Noah's Residents

Sunday, February 1, 2015

My favourite place on Earth

I have to say this place is magical, always so much more to explore and discover. My students were all very excited to be back to experience the "kampong" life and to see their animal friends again. 

All of them have overcame their fear on the previous trip (some have never touched a cat / dog or horse before). I can totally see that they are more at ease this time and creating more beautiful photos, which will go towards the Noah's Ark 20th Anniversary fund-raising dinner. Can't wait to see thousands of their photos tomorrow during class! In the meantime, here are some of mine. 

I must say this trip has been very fruitful for me too as I got to spend more time with my Doberman girl, Mika. Soon after my dear dogson Tesmo passed on, Mika arrived at sanctuary as her owner had given her up. At first she was really shy and kept to herself. But on this visit, she and I bonded. She would calmly walk in front of me whenever a big dog approach, and use the length of her body to protect me. We even share a head-head moment, it was really sweet. We just kept each other company heart-to-heart, without a word or bark. I love it :) Can't wait to see you again Mika....

Last but not least, thank you Nikon Singapore for sponsoring the cameras! 


By C.S Ling Photography
Nikon Singapore Professional Photographer 
SanDisk Extreme Team 
Gitzo Ambassador (Singapore) 
Singapore Women's Weekly 
Winner of Great Women of our Time (Arts & Media) 2011 
Grand Prize Winner of Nature's Best Photography 
Windland Smith Rice Award 2012 
Winning work now exhibited at Smithsonian Natural History Museum, Washington, USA 

Websites: 


My students from Lasalle College of the Arts and I. 
My dear girl, Mika the doberman, whom I sponsor 
at Noah's Ark Animal Sanctuary.


Baby rabbits.

New born baby rabbits.








Look what big ears you have!

The Starbuck stare.... beautiful eyes....


Gibbon and me. 

Thank you Nikon for sponsoring the cameras!














Thank you C.S. Ling for organising the photography trip to Noah's Ark for your students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment